2021 Demo Reel
Demo Reel Breakdown
"Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" - Shading and Groom (2021)
Individual project, likeness study, responsible for all aspects except concept
• Hair groom using Xgen’s guide splines. Created with multiple layers of descriptions, masks, various clumps, cut, and noise modifiers.
• Lace used procedural material created with Substance Designer, all cloth parts created with Marvelous Designer.
• Textures made using Substance Painter and Zbrush vertex paint.
• Lighted with volumetric lighting. Created individual render layers with attribute overrides and composited with Nuke.
"Meet Oinky" - Shading and Groom (2020)
Individual project, responsible for all aspects
• Full body pig groom using Xgen’s guide splines, interactive groom. Hand painted masks for xgen MEL script to create different density&width fur.
• Created blend shape for interactive groom.
• All texture made using Substance Painter. Composited with Nuke.
"Lion Warrior" - Shading and Groom (2020)
Individual project, responsible for all aspects except concept
• Full body fur using Xgen’s groomable splines. Individual descriptions for braid, body hair, eyebrow and long fur.
• Cloth used Marvelous Designer.
• All texture made using Mari. Composited with Photoshop.
• Production guided by faculty advisor from Carnegie Mellon University
• Responsible for concept art(Environment, Character), Character lookdev
• Created all Character models with Zbrush and textures using Substance.
• Created storyboard, intro & ending 2D scroll painting with traditional ink paint artstyle.
• Polished animations and final production. Rendered with Unreal.